Monday, November 11, 2013

Goldilox





Brittney and I continue to walk. Our bodies close. The woods, granting the semblance of the dark and stormy night motif, all we can keep doing is embracing.


            Drunk, Brittney turns into me. “Your such a blessing. Vanessa’s so lucky to have you.”

            “Okay,” She said. Britney and I continue to walk. She breathes in. Someday Britney will be considerably overweight and fat and probably heavy. Now, her weight is an added bonus. We walk, momentarily bumping into each other.


            “Okay, you have to understand, I didn’t hear you say this, and I’m not denying either of you.”


            “Brittney, what?” My impatience escalates. The wind tackles the calligraphic tree nails even harder. Although the cold is beginning to weight on both of our shoulders we fill rather warm inside. Twice already we have halted. My erection begins to sprout, entering temporary amnesia. Not sure who Vanessa is…..


            “Okay,” Brittney says again, hushing her mouth. “She turned to me, well..”


            “Yes,” I say, motioning with my hands to hurry up like a rock tumbler.


            “Okay,” She turns at me, looking at me as if I had just uttered something rather witting and now is the perfunctory pause before are bodies are expected to clash, our limbs adjust, are tongues slide through each others lips. Are body alter climates. Mine, rising in heightened altitude, her, prearing by becoming moist. Are bodies, on the verge of the prologue of becoming one and she smiles and breaks the pause, like Christ and the au pair on Maunday Thursday before issuing mandates, she breaks the pause.


            “She said, well, if you have to know that I personally was drunk just as well at the time and I’m not taking sides.”


            “Brittney!!” My voice chisels out an exclamation in the cold late autumnal air.


            “Okay, she said that you turned to her,” Brittney pauses again, bites her lip like an adolescent whose voice is changing and who is determined to jump off of the High dive, until he sees the lifeguard and gets a little too excited.


            “…She said that you turned to her and said, ‘want to go fuck in the woods.”


No comments:

Post a Comment