Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Looking south after words....


 




“So,” I pause, we have been making out for over an hour. Our bodies have been entering each other, limbs have been reeled up and pulled back and tucked into each other for near an hour. My tongue has sipped from her earlobe, her lips. Our bodies continue to generate a nuclear warmth that, while simultaneously scaring the shit out of us, excited us to no end.

 
            I look down into her forehead, the smooth contours of her ashen countenance, the blonde hairs that drip around us like a valence.

 
            “Are you seeing anyone?” I ask her, thinking it is the appropriate thing to do.


            Her lips wedge into a gash. “No,” She says, almost shunned. “Are you?”
 
I look south and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment