Thursday, November 14, 2013

The possibility of every single thing show us something about the nature of the world...


 
 
 
I leave my door unlocked and my window cracked open like a wing so Andrea can slip in and smoke.


“I love your backrubs.” Andrea says, holding her cigarette in a fashion which suggests that she is about ready to take a bite out of the corked end.

 

            Andrea extinguishes her smoke in the ash tray I filched from Lums before it closed three weeks ago. She lolls on my bed like some kind of beached aquatic creation. With her face burrowed in my mattress I begin to plough the palms in overt circular motion, deeply penetar

 

She is wearing a yellow shirt and no bra.

 

            “There is one thing you could do.”

                                                                       ***


Laurie Newmann’s lips look like the missing piece of a jigsaw puzzle. It is slightly parted, gaped, creases over the sides of her cheeks when she smiles. The lesbian is introducing one of her gay friends to Dave and Laurie has her bottom lip bended into her mouth in a jiving pout. I continue to smoke my cigar, gesticulating with the lit end, sitting next to Laurie, my legs crossed, feigning a distinctive look of importance.

 

            “David,” Laurie, her voice smothered  in a slight hint of cool smoke sexiness. “When you sit next to me this close my underwear is wet.” She says. Dave is situated on the polar opposite avenue of the oak bar in the Rendez-Vous, his chin classily tilted up, guffawing at a joke. Laurie is pouting. I remember driving her home last summer, in her SUV, while she was smashed, asking her what she loved for, her informing me that it was passion, purely passion. That is what she lives for. That is what she wants.

 

                                                            *

 

            “Shall I say grace in Latin?” Mike Davis inquires.     

 

                                                            *         

She asks me, which one I want to see first.

 


 
 
                                                                       *
 
            “I’m looking for a gift to give to someone whom I love more than God.” Patrick Mullowney says.
 
                                                                             *                                                                       

 

            “David, you’re a poet.” Anne Twitty is reminding me. “Look into your soul. You are hurting her unintentionally.”

 

            “I want nothing to do with her.” I say, the words shuffling out between my lips as if I am strutting my cards out on the table.

 

            “David,” Anne admonishes. Her pancake make-up is slowly leaking down the left hand side of her face. From behind me I can hear Sarah wailing out as if she is in labor. She is keeled over, tears that resemble little shards of glass settling on the side of her cheek. Anne is reprimanding my actions, sounding like a Jewish Mother and a ladle. I can tell that Tom, wherever he is, silently biting into the back of his gas station cigar, agitated, barking insults at the back necks of young performers, unless, of course, they contain a vagina, in which case Anne Twitty is the exception.

 

            “David,” Anne says, still dressed in her seedy garments from Act two, scene three. “David, you’re a poet. You write from your soul. Please,” she says, swallowing, talk to me as if she is still in character, occasionally rolling the top of her r’. “Please, David. Please talk to her. She needs to know that you still care about her.”

 

            “No,” I tell her, Anne, simply. “I can’t. I need to go.


                                                            *

 

 

            Andrea continues to laugh. Her face transitions from shades of beet to shades of burgundy. She chortles, cradles her beer in her free hand and continues to laugh in an uproarious monotone, occasionally stuttering.

 

            “you make me…you make me laugh so hard.”

 

We alight the cheap aluminum of our alcoholic chalices. 

 

“I need to go Pee.” Andrea says

 

            “Come here,” I say. Andrea’s face is still the color of cheap wine as I lead her out of my door where, in spite of Rudy Huxtable and her mandates, I re-affixed the cut-out of Ganesha, God and protector of my literary den of destruction. Leading Andrea with one triangular shaped arm as if she is blind we arrive at the MENs restroom, aptly located less than ten feet from my door. Jay’s roommate from york is coming out as we are going in, smiling.

 

            Andrea’s face is still red, she continues to chortle. Leading her further into the citrus-scented linoleum echo I point to the urinal.

 

            “Do you want to sit or squat?” I inquire, in an innocuous fashion,

 

            She points to the adjacent stall door and informs me that she will sit. I enter the stall door with her and, clicking the door behind us in a solid twist of my wrist. I am drunk and thinking about the picture Chonica took of me the first day I arrived  Below my navel it feels like a british sentinel is saluting the

 

She continues to chuckle as she prods near the copper planet near her waist, before slightly wiggling, pulling both her panties and jeans down in one simultaneous motion as she sits. There is a shadowy elusiveness to the area where her ample thighs coalesce with the pale white maturity of her lower abdomen and torso, resembling that of a limp hot air balloon. Andrea continues to laughing me that this is her first time peeing in front of anyone. Slowly treacles of fluid begin to drip from somewhere inside of her. She is laughing as I can no longer take it, thinking of Jay and how she described his own cock as a stallion the day he lodged it into Alex’s ear when he was asleep, I unbutton the top of my jeans and avail the antennae of my flesh, planked above her kneecaps, as if offering my rubicund faced overweight princess who I have covertly monikered “a telly-tubby” her baton.

 

            “What do you think?” I say

 
            Andrea smiles, there is a slight pause in her stream. Part of me wants to bend her over the second she unstraddles the stool and take her right here.  Her laugher seems to subside as she examines the flesh virility of my anatomical instrument. She then whips off a sheath of toilet paper, scrunched it into a corsage  before swiping it between the dank area between her thighs, still laughing, almost in staccato like hiccups. Almost out of control as she reels up her armor in one quick yank turns around and flushes.

 

I place my sword back in my sheath. As the toilet whorls our feet our both standing up in the center of the stall, I suggest we go back to my room for another smoke.

 

            “Yes,” She says indeed, “Another smoke would be good.”      

 
                                                                       ***

“I was gonna say,” Adds Karl. “In accordance with his question, what do you give to someone you love more than God, I mean, I was going to say, you give yourself.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment